Instagram

10/24/16

Live With Purpose and Intention....

You know how sometimes you just feel a click inside when you finally "Get IT"?  I had one of those moments and it hit me like a ton of bricks.  And there are days when I have to be reminded of my "It" moment....believe me God has a way of getting my attention. :)  I think for me in My Life I never felt good enough...Never!  I have wrestled with that label I allowed to be attached to me since I was a little girl.  Luckily, I've been pulled through the Grace of God and I know I'm Enough....I'm More than Enough.  God Loved me and Died for me even though he knew all the Sins I was going to make.  He Loved me and has told me I AM ENOUGH......

I don't want my Kiddos to grow up like I did and it's important to me that my Kiddos know that they are More than Enough too.  So, instead of making these crazy schedules, filling their days with impossible expectations I want them to focus on what matters most, I want them to prioritize their time and master the Art of Calm, intentional living.  To Live with Purpose and Intention....everyday all day!  That is what this Momma Strives to do All Day Every Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment