Instagram

1/10/17

Our Cross Country Shenanigans!! Part 1

On my other Blog I am doing a New Series of our RV Travels......and I wanted to share it on here too.  Check it out!

So, it's been a few months since we have been home now from our RV trip.  Our cross country experience was amazing.....I was blown away with America!!
While we traveled I journaled, took a ton of pictures and now I want to sit down and walk through it all with you.  I plan to share the Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Extremely Ugly!!  I tried to post while we were on the road, but unfortunately with spotty internet connection, family adventures and mishaps I just didn't get it all posted.  Now I can take the time and redeem myself with sharing our Not so Little RV Adventure!!! Read More HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment