Nov 7, 2017

Working on Time Management

 
I long to be over here and connecting with you through posts, but my Four Violet Reviews Blog has me so busy.  I can hardly keep up with my personal journals and Bible journaling.... and that is a must for my sanity.  I do promise to get better, to manage my time so that I spend less time thinking about writing and more time actually doing the writing.
I have been painting a lot lately, like 3-5 hours a day.  I enjoy researching scripture and making these little cards to use in my Bible and planners.  I have made tons of them...to say the very least. 
“Show me, Lord, my life’s end
    and the number of my days;
    let me know how fleeting my life is. You have made my days a mere handbreadth;
    the span of my years is as nothing before you.
Everyone is but a breath,
    even those who seem secure Psalm 39:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment