Jan 13, 2018

2018 Update!


Trying to separate my two blogs that actually went from 5 blogs to these two have been ridiculously difficult.  I'm still sorting it all out, but I see light, there is finally light at the end of this online tunnel.  That said I will be uploading new content a few times a week here along with Reviews on the other blog.  Still sorting out the social media between the two blogs, but that's fine....I just need to get posting.  What made it so difficult was having a separate blog for Autism, Homeschooling, Life, Health and so forth was just too much to keep up with along with Reviewing 150+ products a year.  And not to mention just living life...with Kaden and homeschooling....and did I mention Kaden?
So there you have it a tiny update...2018 is looking really good over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment