Jan 13, 2018

Getting stuff done!!


All the Christmas decorations are completely down, put away and ready for a long 10 month slumber.  Something inside me always feels a tiny bit sad when the last box is stored.  I love the smell of cinnamon and pine, the flickering of burning candles and twinkle lights.  But, I also like the feel of a fresh clean slate that always comes after the Holidays. 
This year we are doing a ton of downsizing and it all begins now.  What is our goal?  For 2018 to be lighter, less cluttered, allowing us more freedom to travel and do the things we truly value.  So, even though I reluctantly packed away my Christmas I hold onto the Spirit of it all in my heart as I start plowing through one room at a time.
First up....my room!  You have no clue how many books I own, it is ridiculous...like crazy town!!!  That alone makes me want to curl up and take a nap. :)  Instead of hibernating though I have decided to divide my books into reference, donate, read and pass on to a specific person.  I will update later how this goes.  I was amazed at the reference pile, you would think I lived before the internet....oh wait I did!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment