May 14, 2019

My Authentic Life


I have been wavering back and forth between having a blog about autism, homeschooling, my faith, encouragement to others, health, lupus, loving someone with an addiction....honestly the list could go on and on.  But, nothing truly sticks, nothing feels right.  Then why the pull, why the desire to sit and type or journal in one of my 72 journals.  
I love to write and I love to talk and I..... well that's all I have.  
I heard someone recently say do what your good at.  But, for someone who grew up in a world of trauma and was told on an hourly basis that she would never amount to anything this is a tough thing to figure out.  What am I good at?  How can I better someone else's life?  I would love to be able to take pain from another individual, sooth someone's heart or give peace to someone who has had their heart literally ripped out of their chest because of a betrayal.
But what keeps me motivated to continue even if nobody is listening?  My main problem is hushing that small doubtful voice I have deep inside.  That my authentic self is enough.  
So, let's give this one more try.  No more homeschool posts, no more tips about autism or living with lupus.  Something else is coming to the surface as I continue to pray about this season of my life.  
Living Life Authentically.... one post at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment