Oct 1, 2018

Daily Affirmations

Daily Affirmations are a positive way to start your day.  Or when you start battling negative self-talk, try one of these instead.   In the Bible it says Proverbs 23:7 “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he…” What we think, we’ll eventually say and what we say is very powerful. We can speak words of life and we can speak words of cursing. The Bible warns us to guard our thoughts and mouths.  Proverbs 18:20-21 says “From the fruit of his mouth a man’s stomach is filled; with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied. The tongue has the power of life and death and those who love it will eat its fruit.”

*I have unique attributes and abilities because I am a Woman.
I am strong.
I am wise.
I am precious in the eyes of God.
I can love and be loved.
I have power to choose my course in life.
I accept my self for who I am.
*I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
*I know that God’s unfailing love surrounds me and that I can trust Him.
*I have everything I need.  I trust my ever-increasing ability to eliminate the non-essential and appreciate that which matters.
*Whatever I need to know is revealed to me.  Whatever I need to have comes to me.  Wherever the Lord leads me is exactly where I need to be.
*I pray for wisdom and direction in every area of my life.
*I don’t need to figure everything out.  I don’t worry if I don’t understand things in my head, because my trust is in the Lord, and not in my head.  God is the Source of everything I need, and I place my trust in him.
*My thoughts are positive, Words encouraging, Habits constructive, Deeds good.
*I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way.  The Lord works everyday miracles.  He always serves my higher good.
*My heart is my home, and with God’s help, it will be a place of love.
*I am born spiritually and become a new person.  Old things pass away and all tings become new.  I look at the world through new eyes and listen with new ears.  I think new thoughts, take new actions, and have a new life.
*I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way. The Lord works everyday miracles. He always serves my higher good.
*Faith isn’t something I must have before I move in the direction of my dreams.  Instead, it’s something that develops after I start moving.
*My heart is my home, and with God’s help, it will be a place of love.
*I Am Not Alone…..I live in a world created and sustained by love.
*I have opened my heart and mind to the power of God’s love, and I dare to call God my Father.  My heart, mind, and will are all heading in the direction of God’s love, and I am a whole person. I love God with all my mind, all my heart, and all my strength.  There is no ambivalence in my relationship with God.
*My heart is my home, and I should feel comfortable there. It should feel good to be at home with myself.  If I don’t feel good inside, I need to make some changes in the way I think so that I can change the way I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment