Jan 4, 2019

Healing through the New Year

We have been walking every single day for the past 4 days....sounds like a small number, but with Lupus it's a miracle.  And every day I wake up expecting to not be able to more.  The first few mornings were the worst.  Honestly I almost didn't make it to the bathroom on day 2.  I notice for me I am getting enormous inflammation around my hip joints, shoulders, elbows and hands.  My feet and legs are surprisingly totally fine, which leads me to believe that  the amount of walking I'm doing my body can tolerate from a structural point.  It's just the swelling triggered by the repetitive movement from the walking.  I can push through all that, I wont get much else done, but at least I will be consistently exercising and chugging along until my immune system decides to take a chill pill.
I have been increasing my water, not skipping on my supplements, taking my CBD oil and rubbing down with essential oils like turmeric, oregano and frank.  I've also been adding a healing meditation along with a typical meditation I normally do and have been hitting the hay earlier.
So, that's my attack on getting rid of the Lupus weight I've had packed on for the past 10 years. Excited for 2019... what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment